About Taco Bell
Taco Bell Indonesia may collect personal information directly from you or in the course of our dealings with you. The kinds of personal information that we collect about you will also depend on your interaction with us. For example:
- when you visit us at a Taco Bell outlet or call us (for example, to place an order, ask for information or make a complaint), we will collect any personal information that you provide to us. This may include your name and contact details.
- if you enter a competition (consumer contest), respond to a customer survey or participate in a market research activity, we will collect the personal information that you provide to us (or the agency or other partner conducting the activity on our behalf). This may include your contact details and may also include your date of birth, occupation, email, phone number, postal address.
- if you subscribe to our email or SMS/text message mailing or alert lists, we will collect the personal information that you provide to us, including your email address or phone number.
- if you apply to work with us, we will collect the details that you include in your application and during any interview process with us.
- We operate CCTV cameras in our stores. We retain images captured by our CCTV cameras for security purposes, and to assist us with any investigations relating to incidents or accidents at our premises.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We collect, hold and may use your personal information so that we can:
- respond to your enquiry or provide you with any products and services you may have requested;
- contact you (including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner) in relation to your enquiry or request;
- respond to your feedback or complaint;
- administer, investigate, report and resolve any food safety, insurance or other claims, complaints or incidents;
- administer our competitions (consumer contests) and other promotional and marketing activities
- assess and process your employment application, including conducting reference checks or other testing used as part of the recruitment process;
- carry out our business functions and activities; and
- improve the service and products we offer by way of research and development of new functions of Taco Bell Indonesia new products and services that we may offer from time to time and also to let you know about promotions, upcoming events, discount coupons or products that may be of interest to you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- our related entities;
- the Taco Bell franchisor and/or its related companies;
- our advisors, consultants and insurers;
- food safety authorities and health authorities, where relevant for the investigation of a food safety or health issue;
- any agent, contractor, or other third parties to help us analyse our business practices and improve our products, and obtain feedback;
- third party service providers that we use to help us conduct our business, subject to confidentiality provisions as we deem appropriate (including, without limitation, billing or data storage services, email filtering, virus scanning and other technology services providers, archival services providers, marketing and communications agencies and service providers);
- professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and regulatory authorities or any other institutions to which Taco Bell Indonesia is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law or regulation.
- where you apply for employment with us, we may disclose your personal information to our related entities, your referees and also to third party suppliers who help with our recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies and organisations that conduct competency or psychometric tests. We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies to verify whether you have a criminal record, if relevant to the role.
If we need to use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose, we will obtain your consent first, unless we are required or authorised by law (including the Privacy Act) to do so. This will often cover our dealings with law enforcement authorities.
Our Marketing Practices
We may contact you via email, SMS or other means in order to provide you with updated information about the products you have ordered from us, the Website, or to provide you with other information about our products, promotions and offers that we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive any such information, please contact us with the terms as set out below.
Storage And Security Of Your Personal Information
We generally host and store our data (including customer data and personal information) electronically in our IT systems. These may include the servers of third parties based within Indonesia or overseas. We also hold personal information in hard copy paper files.
We take all reasonable steps including technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information that we have collected from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.. We also have online and network security systems in place for our Website, so that the information you provided to us online is protected and secure. However, there is no security system is impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of our system and your personal information at all times. We will take reasonable steps to investigate and mitigate the situation. Please contact us if you become aware of any breach of security and where appropriate, we will take any additional steps in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
Accessing And Correcting The Information We Retain About individuals
You have a right to request access to or correction of your personal information retain by us. If you wish to access, correct or update any personal information we may retain about you, please contact us as set out below.